- The challenges of protecting a globalized workforce have increased in recent years. Executive protection now goes beyond physical threats to cyber threats against the C-suite and intangible assets such as brand reputation.
- Multinational corporations are also expanding their interpretation of duty of care beyond CEOs to include employee safety for those who travel or live and work in high-risk regions of the world.
- Negative consequences can result in significant monetary loss, intellectual property leaks, compromised security, damage to an executive’s reputation or to an organization’s infrastructure and brand.
Babel Street’s analytics platform offers an AI-enabled cross-lingual, persistent search of thousands of global and regional PAI sources around the world in over 200 languages to rapidly discover and decipher threats against executives, employees or organizations.
Babel Street empowers teams with actionable insights to understand the security threat level directed toward an executive, employee, and/or organization.
- Credible threats
- Leaked or stolen personally identifiable information (PII) discovery
- Persons of interest (POIs)
- Groups of interest (GOIs)
- Conspiracy theories
- False claims
Identifying the early warnings of risk and understanding if an executive or employee is in danger, will prompt the necessary actions to protect people, keep corporate assets safe, and the brand reputation intact.