- Large scale events and crowded venues around the world – from the UK, France, Australia, New Zealand, Canada to the United States – have always been prime targets for terrorism and violent attacks.
- Events may be of national or international significance such as summits of world leaders or world organizations, and presidential inaugurations. Venues such as concert halls, arenas or landmarks also elevate a target’s security profile.
- Security risks can have a wide-ranging impact, including harm to persons; damage to property; loss of revenue or increased costs for both venue and jurisdiction; increased liability due to risks of negligence; and loss of reputation.
Babel Street’s analytics platform offers an AI-enabled cross-lingual, persistent search of thousands of global and regional PAI sources around the world in over 200 languages to rapidly discover and decipher potential threats.
Babel Street empowers teams with actionable insights to identify ever-evolving threats to events and/or venues of regional, national or international importance.
- Breaking news
- Persons of interest (POIs)
- Groups of interest (GOIs)
- Credible threats
- Conspiracy theories
- Disorderly conduct
- Weather issues
- Traffic disruptions
- Credential postings (sale/images)
Event and venue security is paramount to keeping events, property, and most importantly, citizens out of harm’s way.