- Global situational awareness is a mainstay for command centers and field operations.
- The accuracy and speed of available information is critical – and can be the difference between operational success or failure, life or death.
- A real-time common operational view is required to understand the context and the circumstance of what is happening on the ground as well as the consequences of certain decisions.
Babel Street’s analytics platform offers an AI-enabled cross-lingual, persistent search of thousands of global and regional PAI sources around the world in over 200 languages to rapidly discover and decipher insights on the unfolding situation.
Babel Street empowers teams with actionable insights to stay informed of global threats and developing situations around the world for sustained situational awareness.
- Breaking and local news
- Named areas of interest (NAIs)
- Persons of interest (POIs)
- Groups of interest (GOIs)
- Spot situation reports
- Force protection
- Embassy or facility threats
- Rescue assistance
- Images/videos of interest
- Damage assessments
- Strategic, operational or tactical decision making
Shared situational awareness is vital for immediate operational stability in developing geo-political and humanitarian situations, as well as force and embassy protection.