- Natural disasters like floods, wildfires, hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes and man-made disasters such as terrorist acts can happen at any time, anywhere in the world.
- Disasters are dynamic – infrastructure can be destroyed and normal transportation and commerce can be disrupted – immediately or over time.
- Lead agencies must work urgently and in collaboration with other federal agencies and/or allied nations to save lives, alleviate suffering, build goodwill, and minimize the economic costs of disasters.
Babel Street’s analytics platform offers an AI-enabled cross-lingual, persistent search of thousands of global and regional PAI sources around the world in over 200 languages to rapidly discover and decipher insights on multilingual, hyper-local information for named areas of interest (NAIs) to facilitate humanitarian assistance and disaster response.
Babel Street empowers teams with actionable insights to stay apprised of unfolding situations to better inform and coordinate across agencies and allied nations.
- Breaking news
- Named areas of interest (NAIs)
- Spot situation reports
- Loss prevention
- Images/videos of interest
- Rescue assistance
- Damage assessments
- Supply chain impact
Situational awareness and transparency facilitate cooperation across agencies to aid in humanitarian assistance and disaster relief missions, resulting in lives saved, a more resilient community, and goodwill – here and abroad.