- Increasing dependency on information technology has become a vulnerability – and poses a risk for both military and civilian worlds – in times of crisis, conflict or peace.
- Exploitation may involve manipulation of information to sway opinions, provide incentives, or even deny information or associated technologies to a population or region.
- Propaganda is disseminated and information infrastructure may be disrupted or rendered inoperable for strategic or geopolitical gain.
Babel Street’s analytics platform offers an AI-enabled cross-lingual, persistent search of thousands of global and regional PAI sources around the world in over 200 languages to rapidly discover and decipher insights on evidence of information exploitation.
Babel Street empowers teams with actionable insights to uncover targeted information operations of adversaries and minimize impact to domain.
- Bot-like activity spreading malign or false information
- Notable consistencies and inconsistencies of information
- Compromised information systems
- Vulnerabilities within your information infrastructure
- Sphere of influence
- Volume/sentiment trends
- Originating countries
Information operations support the freedom of action of friendly forces in and through the cyber domain and information environment while denying the same to adversaries.