- Disasters can strike at any time, anywhere in the world. Disasters come in many forms – natural disasters, health hazards, human-created hazards and technology hazards.
- When the unthinkable has happened – lives, communities, and business are all impacted. People are injured, displaced or worse. Businesses are rendered inoperable. Local and state economies are stalled.
- Leaders must work with urgency to confirm the safety of employees, secure critical infrastructure, and ensure business continuity.
Babel Street’s analytics platform offers an AI-enabled cross-lingual, persistent search of thousands of global and regional PAI sources around the world in over 200 languages to rapidly discover and decipher insights on hyper-local information for named areas of interest (NAIs) – for both early warning or disaster response.
Babel Street empowers teams with actionable insights to stay informed in real time for a more streamlined and balanced response and recovery.
- Breaking news
- Named areas of interest (NAIs)
- Spot situation reports
- Loss prevention
- Images/videos of interest
- Rescue assistance
- Damage assessments
- Supply chain impact
Situational awareness and transparency across all stakeholders facilitate preparedness, rapid response, and recovery. Preparedness to better understand the potential impact and increase resilience. Response to stabilize the situation and save lives and property. Recovery to normalize business operations and return to steady-state prosperity.