- The world has witnessed an escalation in the event and venue security landscape in recent years – large scale shootings at concerts and nightclubs, terrorist attacks at signature events or random violence at landmark locations.
- Whether the target of the threat is the actual event, venue or an attending VIP, safety must always be top priority for sponsor organizations.
- The impact for global brands can be immediately catastrophic – from injuries or deaths of patrons and citizens, to damage or loss of venue and/or to loss of key personnel. Harm to an organization’s reputation and lost revenue are likely to follow.
Babel Street’s analytics platform offers an AI-enabled cross-lingual, persistent search of thousands of global and regional PAI sources around the world in over 200 languages to rapidly discover and decipher insights on potential threats.
Babel Street empowers teams with actionable insights to understand threat levels and build proper defenses to safeguard events and/or venues.
- Breaking news
- Persons of interest (POIs)
- Groups of interest (GOIs)
- Credible threats
- Conspiracy theories
- Disorderly conduct
- Weather issues
- Traffic disruptions
- Credential postings (sale/images)
Event and venue protection is critical to ensure a safe customer and stakeholder experience at an event or venue and to protect people, assets, and brand reputation.