- Rapid globalization and digitization of society has accelerated intellectual property infringement around the world.
- Global IP crime continues to grow and change through expanding online businesses attempting to stay ahead of law enforcement. Moreover, the anonymity of nefarious activity online makes it difficult to detect the bad actors.
- Companies are harmed by lost revenue, the costs of IP protection, damage to brand, and decreased incentives to innovate. Consumers are in danger of health and safety risks. Nations lose jobs and competitive edge.
Babel Street’s analytics platform offers an AI-enabled cross-lingual, persistent search of thousands of global and regional PAI sources around the world in over 200 languages to rapidly discover and decipher insights on evidence of infringements, intrusions or economic espionage.
Babel Street empowers teams with actionable insights to trace the sources of digital piracy and protect your right to innovate and prosper.
- Compromised IP
- Counterfeit goods
- Persons of interest (POIs)
- Groups of interest (GOIs)
- Consumer sentiment
- Loss prevention
- Brand reputation impact
- Images of interest
Businesses exist to innovate and prosper. Safeguarding intellectual property through patents, trademarks and copyrights 24/7/365 is critical to ensure that innovation and business growth is always protected.