- The constant influx of misinformation and disinformation across our interconnected world has escalated the threat to national security.
- The weaponization of misinformation and disinformation online is designed to polarize portions of society, change public sentiment, and undermine the politics of another nation.
- Adversarial forces push false and misleading narratives at scale through automation and microtargeting, ultimately to create disorder and threaten national security.
Babel Street’s analytics platform offers an AI-enabled cross-lingual, persistent search of thousands of global and regional PAI sources around the world in over 200 languages to rapidly discover and decipher insights on any misinformation or disinformation campaigns.
Babel Street empowers teams with actionable insights to identify and counter the extensive influence operations of foreign adversaries.
- Bot-like activity spreading fabricated stories
- False personas
- Foreign influence actors
- Originating countries
- Targeted geographies and demographics
- Proximity & known clusters
- Sphere of influence
- Volume/sentiment trends
Foreign influence detection is vital to keeping a nation’s democratic institutions and values intact.