- Human trafficking and smuggling have become global and profitable industries, victimizing millions of people, and according to estimates, generating over $150 billion annually. These crimes have been referred to as “modern slavery” and they create complex and dynamic issues for law enforcement.
- While most bad actors recruit, advertise and monetize their nefarious actions on the dark web, others do it in plain sight on the surface web.
- Human trafficking impacts the countries where individuals are being taken from and also being trafficked into. Beyond the human toll, serious ripple effects occur and include loss of revenue, community stability, and threats to national security.
Babel Street’s analytics platform offers an AI-enabled cross-lingual, persistent search of thousands of global and regional publicly available information (PAI) sources around the world in over 200 languages to rapidly discover and decipher insights related to human trafficking.
Babel Street empowers teams with actionable insights to trace unscrupulous human traffickers – potentially leading to rescues and solved cases.
- Credible leads
- Explicit online ad platforms
- Persons of interest (POIs)
- Groups of interest (GOIs)
- Last known locations
- Clustered views
- Visualization of networks
Human trafficking prevention is essential to saving victims’ lives – and promoting everyone’s rights of freedom and safety.