- People go missing every day, all around the world. Whether it is an adult or child; a kidnapping, abduction or sexual exploitation – the task is daunting and time is urgent.
- The International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children's estimate for missing children is a staggering 500,000 annually across Australia, New Zealand, Canada, U.K., and the United States, a number that expands well beyond those borders.
- The impacts are multi-faceted; from the impact to the missing person and his or her mental health, the impact to family – be it emotional, physical, psychological or financial, and the impact on the community as a whole.
Babel Street’s analytics platform offers an AI-enabled cross-lingual, persistent search of thousands of global and regional PAI sources around the world in over 200 languages to rapidly discover and decipher insights on the last known public information surrounding the missing individual.
Babel Street empowers teams with actionable insights to narrow the scope of searches and locate missing persons as quickly as possible.
- Credible leads
- Explicit online ads
- Persons of interest (POIs)
- Groups of interest (GOIs)
- Last known locations
- Clustered views
Accelerating investigations of missing persons can mean saving a life and making a broken family and community whole again.