- The rise and unpredictability of global and domestic terrorism, political violence, and crime has made protective security of those responsible for governing more challenging.
- Diplomatic posts, foreign dignitaries, members of the Cabinet, Congress or Parliament and the Supreme Court or High Court, here or abroad, their confidential information, their facilities, homes, and travel locations – are all at risk.
- Mitigating risks is crucial to a secure diplomatic presence and stable foreign policy around the world. It also ensures our executive, legislative and judicial branches are protected and the government remains fully functional.
Babel Street’s analytics platform offers an AI-enabled cross-lingual, persistent search of thousands of global and regional PAI sources around the world in over 200 languages to rapidly discover and decipher threats of interest, such as high-risk areas, persons of interest (POIs), or groups of interest (GOIs).
Babel Street empowers teams with actionable insights to understand emerging threats directed toward personnel responsible for foreign policy or governing – here or abroad.
- Credible threats
- Personally identifiable information (PII) discovery
- Conspiracy theories
- Persons of interest (POIs)
- Groups of interest (GOIs)
Early warnings of risk and understanding threat levels to those who govern will prompt the necessary actions to protect lives, keep facilities or embassies secure, and keep the business of government moving forward.